22 мар. 2012 г.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1

& Bella: Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.

& Edward: I’ve been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan.

& Edward: I’ll meet you at the altar.
    Bella: I’ll be the one in white.

& Bella: Just don’t let me fall, Dad.
    Charlie: Never.

& Edward: I, Edward Cullen. Take you, Bella Swan. To have and to hold.
    Bella: For better or for worse.
    Edward: For richer, for poorer.
    Bella: In sickness and in health.
    Edward: To love.
    Bella: To cherish. As long as we both shall live.
    Edward: I do.
    Bella: I do.

& Edward: I’d like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But let’s start with forever.

Turning Page - Sleeping at last

♪ I’ve waited a hundred years ♪
♪ But I’d wait a million more for you ♪
♪ Nothing prepared me for the privilege of being yours ♪


& Edward: Carlisle will get that thing out.
    Bella: Thing?!

& Bella: Are you okay?
    Jacob: Yeah, it’s not like I’m the one carrying a demon.

& Jacob: I won’t kill you. That’d be too easy. You deserve to live with this.

& Edward: Jacob imprinted. They can’t hurt her. Whoever a wolf imprints on can’t be harmed. It’s their most absolute law.

The Belle Brigade - I Didn't Mean It

♪ Now I’m the guilty one ♪
♪ Hey! Give me my sentence ♪
♪ I’ll pay my penance ♪
♪ Nothing kills me more ♪
♪ Than the pain I have for hurting you ♪

& Aro Volturi: First it’s the spelling, then the grammar.

& Aro Volturi: They have something I want.

--
+ quotes on the Imdb.

__ Snot & Snivel.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий