20 янв. 2020 г.

Zombieland: Double Tap (2019)


Columbus: Well, what can I say, but thank you. You have a lot of choices when it comes to zombie entertainment, and we appreciate you picking us.

Columbus: The only reason we've survived the last several years is that we've gotten to know our bloodthirsty enemies better than we know ourselves.

Tallahassee: And not just any Colt 45. The King's.
Columbus: England? Denmark? Lichtenstein?
Tallahassee: There's only one king. Elvis Aaron fucking Presley, the greatest who ever lived. The king of kings.

Wichita: In my limited, but absurdly painful experience, married people only do one thing.
Columbus: What, fight? We already do that.
Wichita: Get divorced.
Columbus: I don't see us going that route. I mean, where would we find the lawyers?

Tallahassee: Listen, I never told you this before... In fact, I never told anybody. But I have Native American blood coursing through my veins.
Columbus: Like, right now?
Tallahassee: Yeah. Right now. Blackfoot Indian to be exact. The freest men in history.

Madison: Is this your dad?
Tallahassee: For shit's sake, slightly older, better-looking friend!

Madison: How many rules do you have?
Columbus: You wanna know about my rules?
Madison: I wanna hear all of them.
Columbus: Well, number two is double tap.

Tallahassee: You got to broom this girl. You know why she's still alive? Because zombies eat brains, and she ain't got any!

Tallahassee: You know, it takes a real man to drive a pink Cadillac... Might make that a rule of my own... On second thought, fuck that, rules are for pussies.

Tallahassee: Makkapitew, Askuwheteau, Sunukkuhkau...
Madison: Is he having a seizure?
Tallahassee: I'm trying out Blackfoot names, so full shushy or you go back in your mall fridge.

Madison: Hey, don't worry, you guys. They are much more afraid of us than we are of them.


Madison: Well, what do I do?
Tallahassee: You know how cheerleaders form a pyramid?
Madison: Yeah.
Tallahassee: You know how the three on the bottom anchor the pyramid?
Madison: Oh, yeah.
Tallahassee: I don't give a shit what you do, just stay out of my way.

Columbus: This was our first T-800, named for the Terminator it-fucking-self.

Tallahassee: Am I not allowed one cock-sucking duck-fucking little break in this world?!?!

Tallahassee: Oh, I will kill that little fart snack myself!
Nevada: You're lucky I didn't do the same to you. Seriously. You know how close I came to Murraying you?
Wichita: To what-ing him?
Nevada: Murraying him. You know, when you shoot someone because you think they're a zombie. Apparently, that's how Bill Murray died.

Columbus: Commandments?
Flagstaff: Yeah. Just sort of guidelines for staying alive. I've got loads of them.
Columbus: Interesting.
Flagstaff: Yeah, number one is teamwork.

Columbus: I have rules, you know, which is, like, less biblical.
Flagstaff: Love rules. Without rules, everything's chaos.

Columbus: Number one, cardio. ...
Albuquerque: I don't mean to laugh. It's just that cardiovascular fitness is his number 29, meaning he has 28 other commandments that he finds more important, like, say, what's one of your great ones?
Flagstaff: Number 12. The world is your bathroom, meaning you can just whip it out wherever you want, and just have at it. Oh, just whip it out wherever you want!
Wichita: That sounds a little uncouth.
Flagstaff: The "whip it out" part's for guys, obviously. If you're a woman, you can reveal it.
Wichita: Whichever.

Flagstaff: Again, not a competition, but commandment number 45 for me is, well, mind your manners. Just because it's the apocalypse doesn't mean you have to be rude.
Columbus: Yeah, keep your hands to yourself, number 42.

Tallahassee: Time to nut up or shut up.
Albuquerque: That saying's very 2009.

Tallahassee: Well, I don't love their chances.
Columbus: And they ignored rule 52, don't be afraid to ask for help.

Tallahassee: Hey, don't do nothing I wouldn't not do... You get what I'm saying.
Little Rock: Not really, no.
Tallahassee: No? Okay.

Tallahassee: Stop the fireworks! Stop the music! Everybody shut the fuck up!

Tallahassee: Okay. Civil War general, you must know how to fight?
Civil War Bearded Guy: Sure. Poverty, sexism, social injustice.

Columbus: I'm done running. I mean, what good is a home if you can't stay in it?

Civil War Bearded Guy: We'll fight them!
Tallahassee: You'll be the first to die, but I like your enthusiasm. Thank you for your sacrifice.

Nevada: Where to?
Columbus: How about home? ...
Tallahassee: Home?.. Good idea. Where's home?
Columbus: I think we're already there.

Columbus: If our adventures had taught us about anything, it was home. Wichita didn't need to be afraid of it. I didn't need to keep looking for it. Because home isn't a place, it's the people you're with. I guess that's why they're called your homies. And my homies are pretty fucking awesome.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Σ pita4og: «... Никто же не будет спорить, что главной темой на подложке зомбоапокалипсиса выбрана тема кризиса в семье. Таллахасси и Литл Рок переживают кризис отца и дочери. Коламбус и Уичито бытовой кризис гражданского брака. И все вместе переживают кризис оседлости у супергероев. ...
     .....
    "Zомбилэнд: Контрольный выстрел " отличная семейная комедия и достойный сиквел с примесью полусгнивших мозгов по всему экрану.
»


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий