3 янв. 2020 г.

Rambo: Last Blood (2019)


Gabrielle: They kept asking me why my uncle built these tunnels.
Rambo: What did you say?
Gabrielle: I said that you like digging and you're a little crazy.
Rambo: That's fair enough.

Gabrielle: Uncle John, I've heard the stories. I know you've been through a lot. But my world is a lot different from yours.
Rambo: No, it's not. It's worse.
Gabrielle: No, it's not. People don't just act bad for no reason.

Rambo: You don't know how bad it is. I know how black a man's heart can be. There's nothing good out there, Gabrielle.

Rambo: I haven't changed. I'm just trying to keep a lid on it.

Carmen Delgado: No, it doesn't work this way. There's too many of them. Are you crazy or what?
Rambo: I'm not thinking about that...

Rambo: What if you can't move on? What if you can't move on at all?

Rambo: I want revenge. I want them to know that death is coming... and there's nothing they can do to stop it.

Rambo: I want you to feel my rage, my hate, when I reach into your chest and rip out your heart! Like you did mine.

Rambo: You want to live? Follow the lights.

Rambo: This is what it feels like.

Rambo: All the ones I've loved are now ghosts. But I will fight... to keep their memories alive... forever.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Σ pita4og: «немножко ностальгии по молодости для зрителя эпохи VHS»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий