11 янв. 2020 г.

My Name Is Lenny (2017)

Carrots McLean: I promise you, boy, what I do is not technically illegal.
Lenny McLean: Oh, technically illegal? You are an armed robber.
Carrots McLean: No. I am more like a... More like a saint. Redistributing wealth. It's quite spiritual.

Leslie Salmon: Why do you think I'm still here every day? Cos every day is a gift, that's why they call it the present.

Frank Warren: Just because this is unlicensed, don't mean it's illegal.

Valerie McLean: Now go out there and fucking kill him, alright?

Lenny McLean: Oh, I feel like a cup of tea.

Trixie Marks: I can tell you for one, Lenny. Never trust a woman on her word. We act on our feelings. You men just ignore your feelings, but that don't mean nothing if you don't honor your woman, listen to what's in their hearts. But if you have got her heart, well then, you've got her hand.

Trixie Marks: Everyone hates you. You're a menace and a nuisance and a bully.

Little Lenny: Just ask for your money back and make it right with Val, move out to the country. It was your fight, Lenny, you won. You don't have to keep fighting.
Lenny McLean: Every fight I've ever had I had for you.
Little Lenny: I know, Lenny. But we've only ever lost one fight, haven't we, Lenny?

Johnny Bootnose: This is a quiet gentleman's sport. Therapeutical. Clear your mind.
Lenny McLean: Yeah, it's quite calming.
Johnny Bootnose: You off the sauce?
Lenny McLean: Oh, I only drink lemonade now, John John. Yeah, booze, mmm. It is no good for a big lump like me with a lot of aggression in him.

Lenny McLean: Well, look at all you mugs. I'm here with my cousin trying to make a bit of a change in my life. See, I'm training now, I've dropped the booze out, I'm strong and I'm getting fitter. Now, I don't know who you are but you're just the same as all the other little Jack the Lads trying to make your name on the strength of me. Ordinarily, I would've broken your jaw in four places by now, but I'm just trying to enjoy a little snooker with my pal. Now, I'm gonna take my shot and if you're still here when I turn around I'm gonna break every fucking bone in your body!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий