26 янв. 2020 г.

I'm Finding My Bliss

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4×14


Other Rebecca: I have the Benjamin Button disease. I'm 70!

Rebecca: I think it can make me happy. Truly happy.
Valencia: But what if it doesn't? And I'm telling you from experience, sometimes the thing or person you think will make you happy... doesn't.
Rebecca: Nah.

Connie: Singing: zero. Commitment: a million.

Josh Chan: Okay, I get it. You're maybe not the world's most flawless singer... I-I can hook you up with lessons with Aunt Myrna.

Rebecca: All right, I know we shouldn't hold these classic songs up to our modern standards, but, God, this whole song is just so problematic. You know? It plays right into the Madonna-whore complex and manages to say that a woman belongs in a kitchen.
Josh Chan: Huh.

Rebecca: What if these classic musical theater songs that I've loved for so many years and kind of based my life on are... bad?

Rebecca: Connie, listen, these are just little tweaks to make it a little more modern. For instance, instead of singing, "But that don't lead to walking down the aisle," I only sing, "But I need mutual respect when I walk down the aisle."

Rebecca: Wow. You're choosing to stay in West Covina? By choice?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий