6 янв. 2020 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 3: The Sin

The Client: Such a large bounty for such a small package...

The Client: Unfortunately, finding a Mandalorian in these trying times is more difficult than finding the steel.

Armorer: Our secrecy is our survival. Our survival is our strength.

Armorer: When one chooses to walk the Way of the Mandalore, you are both hunter and prey. How can one be a coward if one chooses this way of life?

Armorer: Have you ever removed your helmet?
The Mandalorian: No.
Armorer: Has it ever been removed by others?
The Mandalorian: Never.
Armorer: This is the Way.
This is the Way.

Greef Karga: Ah! Mando! They all hate you, Mando. Because you're a legend!

Greef Karga: Now, how can I show my gratitude to my most valuable partner?
The Mandalorian: I want my next job.

Greef Karga: Well, these are all far away.
The Mandalorian: The further, the better.

The Mandalorian: The kid's coming with me.

The Mandalorian: I gotta get one of those...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий