3 янв. 2020 г.

Old Unresolved S...

Imposters 2×3


Shelly Cohen: Piece of advice, Louie. Don't trust a person whose only job is to slice open your guts.

Gail: Your assignment may seem a little morbid, but I promise, it'll be very helpful... I want you to imagine your own funeral. Who would be there, and what would they say about you?

Ezra: I actually feel grateful that Maddie Jonson happened to me. She taught me something incredibly important: that I was capable of real love... Here's what else I know. I will find love again... Because it's worth the risk and the pain.

Herman: You're... you're... you're in a hurry. It's very American. But... take a look around here, baby. Does this look like a drive-through?

Ezra: I didn't lie about anything. Except my name.
There is the lie of the things you don't say.

Rosa: .... So all three of you were married to her, and she took everything?

Ezra: We get ourselves to the border. The coyote smuggles us across.
Richard: Absolutely not. I'm not shoving a bag of coke up my ass. Not for you, not for anyone.
Ezra: That's a mule, Richard, not a coyote.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий