27 янв. 2020 г.

Panty Pose

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 3×3


Susie: Yeah, I get it. She cuts the cheese, you get a slice.
Harry Drake: What, you think this is funny?
Susie: No, but I do think you're just trying to scare me.
Harry Drake: How am I doing?
Susie: I've got to use the facilities.

Susie: Hey, what part of I'm in here taking a shit don't you understand?!

Abe: The veterinarian is in the basement of the building. We'll never see the dead dogs.
Rose: The spirits of the dead dogs will be galumphing through the building.
Abe: Dead dogs don't have spirits. And if they did, they wouldn't galumph, they would trot or canter.
Midge: This is officially the dumbest conversation you two have ever had.

Abe: I liked that place on 65th, and it was affordable.
Rose: Because it was on top of a construction zone!
Abe: Lincoln Center! Once it's finished, we can walk to the opera.
Rose: We'll be in wheelchairs by the time they finish Lincoln Center.
Abe: So we'll roll to the opera.

Zelda: What about my kitchen? There better not be a bathtub in my kitchen!
Abe: We got bigger fish to fry, Zelda.
Zelda: You want me to fry fish, I need a decent kitchen.

Abe: They'll be pulling our decomposing bodies out, first yours, then mine, crushed under a pile of garbage.
Rose: Why is my body the first to decompose?
Midge: This is officially the second-dumbest conversation you guys have ever had.

Abe: So, you're saying a rat has a soul? A rat?!
Rose: Yes. It's small and ugly, but it's there.

Moishe: Sorry. Doesn't pass the tush test. The tush tells me whether it's happy or not.
Shirley: That tush... it's a gift. Trust the tush!

Moishe: The bowl with the nuts is something we could use. The nuts we don't need, but we could use the bowl.

Sophie Lennon: You're prioritizing me over all else, yes? And I'm phrasing these things as questions, but they are not.
Susie: Look, you'll always be my number one.

Rose: So your going off to be a comedian means I don't get to see my grandchildren.


Abe: Why are you mad at me? It's your fault your daughter's a comedian.
Rose: How so?
Abe: It's that German edge she gave you. The Lehman blood. You gave her the oompah.
Midge: Papa!
Rose: Well, it was your penis she was talking about on stage. Not mine.

Abe: If you had a penis, she'd be talking about you, not me. Wouldn't you talk about your mother's penis if she had one?
Midge: For hours and hours and hours.

Susie: How do these things weigh a thousand tons and stay in the air? It's against the laws of God and nature and just heaviness.
Midge: I don't have an answer. My father would, or my brother.
Susie: Can we go talk to them now?

Susie: Lift your legs. It lightens the load.

Susie: ... Food and beverage.
Midge: I'm feeling a little blonde right now.
Susie: The guy's a mobster!... Of my heart.

Midge: What is this?
Susie: Your weird ask.
Midge: My weird what?
Susie: It's the thing I asked for in your contract. He kept hounding me, and when he asked what it is, I blanked and said the room should be filled with teddy bears.
Midge: Yellow ones.
Susie: I said it was your favorite color.
Midge: My favorite color's pink.
Susie: I panicked!

Susie: Aah! I won! I'm rich!
Midge: Look at all those pennies pouring out. Just think if they were nickels. That would be so amazing.
Susie: And the drinks are free. I love Vegas!

Susie: What's a "don't pass" bar? What's a field? What are odds? Are odds good? What's craps/eleven? What's yo-eleven? What's a come line? What's a don't come line? ... What's a hard way? Is there a soft way? What's that bet? What's that bet? W-Why does 12 pay double? Why does two pay double? What's C.E.?

Reggie: Hey. This is not my problem. Bring us another picture, or stick with the panty pose.

Susie: So... drink?
Midge: Oh, yes.

Midge: Failure is how we grow. Actually, it's how men grow. It's how women shrink.

Midge: You know, you come to Vegas and you gamble. And my question is, is life not enough of a risk for you people?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий