14 янв. 2020 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 7: The Reckoning

The Mandalorian: It seems like a straightforward operation...

The Mandalorian: He's not a local warlord. He's Imperial.
Cara Dune: I'm in.

Cara Dune: We need someone to watch that thing...

Kuiil: I don't think it was engineered. I've worked in the gene farms. This one looks evolved. Too ugly.

IG-11: Would anyone care for some tea?

Kuiil: Why're you so distrustful of droids?... Droids are not good or bad. They are neutral reflections of those who imprint them.

The Mandalorian: What is it?
Kuiil: What it is, I don't know. But what it does, this... This I've heard rumors of.


IG-11: I have prepared second meal. Would you care to be served here or below?

Greef Karga: So, this little bogwing is what all the fuss was about... What a precious little creature. I can see why you didn't want to harm a hair on its wrinkled little head.

Greef Karga: Trust me. Nothing can go wrong.

Cara Dune: Let's just kill him and get outta here.

The Client: Why did Mandalore resist our expansion? The Empire improves every system it touches. Judge by any metric. Safety, prosperity, trade, opportunity, peace... Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now. Look outside. Is the world more peaceful since the revolution? I see nothing but death and chaos.

Cara Dune: Four stormtroopers?

Moff Gideon: It means more to me than you will ever know.

The Mandalorian: Kuiil? Are you there? Do you copy? Kuiil? Kuiil!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий