28 янв. 2020 г.

Maybe/Definitely

Imposters 2×5


Richard: This is what immigration is like?... Dude, this is a major issue.

The Doctor: Do you know what the greatest con of all is?.. Love.

Ezra Bloom: How do you expect me not to worry?
Arthur Bloom: Just don't! You're a Bloom. When things get tough, stick your head up and...
Ezra Bloom: Put your shoulders back. Yeah, I got it, Dad. I got it.

Arthur Bloom: Ezra... Keep your wits about you.

Agent Cook: What would you do? You're a father. Our girl's in trouble.
Patrick: Yeah, but I like to think that I raised them well enough that they wouldn't become con artists. That's just me.
Agent Cook: You never know... Sometimes it's about the way you're raised. Sometimes it's about the genes. And sometimes it's just so goddamn crazy, we don't have a say in it. Pretending otherwise will drive you crazy.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий