11 янв. 2020 г.

Subduction

The Expanse 4×3


Holden: Miller told me I was connecting a circuit. He didn't say a goddamn thing about this.
Alex: You, uh, want a minute alone with him?

Naomi: Murphy shot an unarmed man in cold blood and no one did anything?
Amos: The lightning blew this place up right after. First things last, I guess.

Holden: Amos, keep a lid on the situation.
Amos: Okay, you want me to shoot Morty?

Arjun: Take this seriously, love. You've never had to run for office before. ...
Chrisjen: Don't worry. A nice, clean battle where I know who the real enemy is? I'm looking forward to it.

Chandra: Murtry's my boss. My job is to follow orders. So don't think I won't shoot you if you pull that kind of shit again.
Amos: Okay. So does that mean we're not fucking anymore?
Chandra: What? Uh, no, it... no, I guess.
Amos: Cool. See you later, then?

Bobbie: Come again ..., bring a gun. I don't wanna kill an unarmed man.

Chrisjen: For the first time in history, Mars and Earth are united and now everyone wants to up and leave.
Arjun: Well, we could always go with them, get away from all this. You've already saved the world once from destruction. Any second act can only disappoint.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий