22 янв. 2020 г.

A Live Chicken, a Fried Chicken and Holy Matrimony

Young Sheldon 3×11


Billy: Pastor Jeff, do chickens go to heaven?

Sheldon: Church and football? Ugh. At least "60 Minutes" is on tonight.

Connie: Okay. Let's split up. You want live chicken or dead chicken?

Mary: I feel like I'm in the presence of James Bond.
Pastor Jeff: Well, I don't have a license to kill, but I do have a license to officiate funerals.

Connie: George. Why are you not in that bedroom?
George: Well, I'm just thinking of what to say.
Connie: They're teenagers. If you wait any longer, they'll be done!

Georgie: He's just mad 'cause we're young and he's not.

Mary: Your wedding's gonna be perfect...

Pastor Jeff: If she cries on the dress, do I have to buy it?

Pastor Jeff: Sometimes the Lord has his own plans for us. ... Your marriage may have gotten off to a rough start, but if that's what it took to get where you are, maybe God knew what he was doing.

George: Do I have to?
Connie: You want to add grandkids to this mess?


George: ...And I know your mom would want me to tell you to wait till marriage, but I also know... you're probably not going to.
Georgie: Did you?

George: The important thing is that when you're with a girl... You know how when we're running practice drills and we wear protection so both people are safe?
Georgie: Yeah.
George: Well, there you go.
Georgie: What?
George: Same thing, but with your privates.
Georgie: Please leave.
George: Thank you.

This is Nathan. He's been to four Comic-Cons.
And he's leaving.
Nathan: Are you sure?
Beam your ass out of here.
Nathan: Yes, ma'am. One to beam up. Energize...

Mary: No tongue. No tongue. Oh, there it is.

Missy: Where are they going in such a hurry?
Sheldon: Probably to unwrap their presents.
Meemaw: Something's getting unwrapped...
Sheldon: Told you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий