7 янв. 2020 г.

The One with the Ick Factor

Friends 1×22


Ross: I can't believe you two had sex in her dream...
Chandler: I'm sorry. It was a one-time thing. I was very drunk, and it was someone else's subconscious.

Phoebe: Can you see me operating a drill press?
Chandler: I don't know. What are you wearing?

Phoebe: I'm just such a dummy. I taught [my clients] this "Massage Yourself at Home" workshop. And they are.

Ethan: Uh, before we get into any staying-over stuff... there's something you should know.
Monica: Okay. Is this like "I have an early class tomorrow"... or "I'm secretly married to a goat"?
Ethan: Well, it's somewhere in between.

Monica: Are you a virgin?
Ethan: Well, if that's what you kids are calling it these days... then yes, I am.

Monica: Um, well, I figure if you can be honest, then I can too.... Um, okay. Here goes. I'm not 22. I'm 25. And 13 months.

Monica: Oh, God. I just had sex with someone who wasn't alive during the bicentennial.
Ethan: I just had sex.

Monica: Ethan, focus. How could you not tell me?
Ethan: You never told me how old you were.
Monica: That's different. My lie didn't make one of us a felon in 48 states.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий