2 янв. 2020 г.

Black Butterfly (2017)

Paul: Well, yes, I need the money, but not at any cost, you know?

Laura: Actually, you're my first.
Paul: Your first, what?
Laura: My first victim.
Paul: That's okay. I don't mind.

Jack: We're all free men. We choose what we want. You did this to yourself.

Jack: Delias Kristianiae. Black Butterfly, from Indonesia. Very rare. Very hard to catch. Ironic, really.
Paul: Ironic?
Jack: Yeah, I had it done in prison.

Jack: Paul. It's just a story.

Jack: Come on. Get back to work.

Jack: You see how disorientated people get when their future is uncertain? They always tend to imagine the worst.

Jack: You're finally starting to show some fucking imagination!

Jack: Which actor should play me?

Paul: All right, Jack. This is how the story ends...

Jack: An innocent man would have just said, "I didn't do it."

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий