23 янв. 2020 г.

Edge of Tomorty: Rick Die Rickpeat

Rick and Morty 4x1


Jerry: You're quiet, Rick. Shouldn't you be revealing grandmas aren't real?
Rick: Hi. I've placed an auto-response chip in my brain so I can spend time with my family.
Beth: But you are spending time with your family.
Rick: Thank you for talking to Rick.

Rick: What's next, Morty? What if I want you to jump off the Empire State Building? I have to ask?
Morty: Yes?
Rick: And you seriously don't see how that's a slippery slope?

Rick: Death crystals show you how you're gonna die.
Morty: Jesus Christ! I-I die a million times?
Rick: Your future stems from your present, which, if you're living right, keeps changing.

Rick: Truth is, anyone that knows how they're definitely gonna die is either boring as hell or about to get shot— Duck!

Morty: Who are those guys?!
Rick: Crystal poachers. There's no lower form of life. They think the galaxy's their own personal piggy bank.
Morty: Wait, then what are we?
Rick: We're Rick and Morty.

Rick: You're about to witness the only real use for these crystals. They show you when the other guy's reloading.

Morty: You just use these to win fights?
Rick: I don't use them. People that spend their life avoiding death are already dead. They're also rich, and I like to spend my life with their money.

Morty: Jessica. I want to die with Jessica.


Rick: Morty, you know outer space is up, right?

Rick: Listen, I'm programmed for tolerance, Morty. So I'm willing to accept that you're doing this if you're willing to accept that you need to stop.

Fascist Morty: Stop asking questions. Stop doing meta-commentary. Just have fun. We're going on a simple, fun, classic adventure.
Rick: Okay, you know what? It would really help if you could just say anything other than what you don't want.

Mr. Meeseeks: I'm Mr. Meeseeks!
Rick: Kill this Nazi prick!
Mr. Meeseeks: Can do!

Rick: Honestly, you're doing me a huge favor by being shrimp instead of fascists... What?... Goddamn it! When did this shit become the default?!

Hologram Rick: Look, Rick might be the epitome of bloated flesh privilege, but he's right about one thing. You're gonna be a lot happier if you focus on the moment, rather than on how you're gonna die.

Wasp Rick: Well, here's how it works with wasps. We eat our prey alive, and when we don't, we lay our eggs in their eyeballs so that our young can feast on their brains when they hatch. When you're born that big an asshole, the least you can do is have a little empathy. Now, come have dinner with my beautiful family.

Morty: Aah! I-I can't see my own death. H-How am I gonna die?!
Rick: Shh, quiet, idiot. Quiet. It's gonna be alright.

Rick: There's a lesson here, and I'm not the one that's gonna figure it out.

Morty: Hey, uh, sorry I didn't listen to you and tried to kill the whole world and stuff. I guess I got to learn how to live in the moment a little more.
Rick: Oh, boy, so, you actually learned something today? What is this, "Full House"? I was living in the moment all day, and it kept getting me killed by Nazis. I think you have to think ahead and live in the moment.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий