31 янв. 2020 г.

Light and Shadows

This Is Us 4×10


Toby: Kate... we are just friends.

Toby: I would not look you in the eye and lie to you, okay?

Toby: I should go. I.T. solutions wait for no man.

Kate: Madison, I am not murdering Lady Kryptonite.
Madison: I didn't say murder. Just choke her a little. Give her a good scare.

Kevin: I'm quitting this whole matchmaking service. You know, I just... I'm sick of trying so hard. Universe, it's up to you, man...
Kate: Kev.
Kevin: Uh-huh.
Kate: The universe does not work that fast.

Jack: Rebecca, I think we should take a break... We're just... too different.

Randall: Due respect, Miguel, I'm not being a hero... I'm being supportive.
Miguel: Due respect, Randall, you're just being Randall.

Lizzy: Kevin Pearson, hopeless romantic...
Kevin: Yeah, well, I get it from my parents... They had this sort of, uh, effortlessly magical love story. My dad actually used to talk about it in terms of fate. Yeah, he said he knew my mom was the one the moment that he saw her. He said he locked eyes with her, felt it in his bones.


Rebecca: ... And I would just wish that I could make time stand still. Babies change so fast at that age. I knew that any morning might be the last time you ever let me rock you like that. So I made sure to remember every little detail of those mornings.

Janet: You like him very much, don't you? Jack?
Rebecca: No. I love him.

Janet: I love your father very much. I know it's not a flashy kind of love. No spontaneous cross-country road trips, that's for sure. But that isn't all that love is. Not a love that endures, anyway. When you're with someone day after day, night after night, it becomes about... you know, the small, ordinary moments.

Janet: It was scary for us. But this is your life, and you have to do... what you want.

Janet: Rebecca, if-if he is really your choice, this dark, complicated man... make sure he gives you a great love story. One for the ages.

Kevin: Did you know that celebrity hall passes are actually a thing?

Rebecca: No. I-I talk, you listen.

Rebecca: You and I? Oh... We're gonna have it all together. We're gonna have the big moments and the small moments and... it's gonna be one for the ages.

Jack: Rebecca Malone, I love you. Don't you ever forget it.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий