27 янв. 2020 г.

Fish in a Barrel

The Outsider 1x1


Yunis Sablo: So, the coroner said the tissue tears on the upper torso, there's teeth impressions around the edges.
Det. Ralph Anderson: Animal?
Yunis Sablo: No.

Glory: I'll never understand how blue and yellow make green. That just doesn't make sense.

Det. Ralph Anderson: I hope to God he resists.

Det. Ralph Anderson: This individual...
Mary: Ralph. Terry Maitland. I've known him since he was a kid.

Det. Ralph Anderson: Go in there. Read him his rights. Loud and clear. So that everyone can hear it. And then cuff him in front so everyone can see.
Don Harrier: In front's against protocol...
Det. Ralph Anderson: Cuff him in front so everybody can see and then you bring him out to me.

Claude: I got those three years ago in McAlester. That's the addict's memo to self. Must use but I can't use. Therein lies the struggle right there.

Claude: Brother, since the last time you slapped the bracelets on me, I have been Anonymous to death. Narcotics, the alcohol, gamblers, debtors, the sexaholics... If I was anymore anonymous, I'd be invisible.

Howard: Now, they might try to get you talking about Terry. Now repeat after me: "On the advice of my lawyer, I refuse to answer any of your questions."
Glory: "On the advice of my lawyer, I refuse to answer any of your questions."
Howard: Perfect.

Det. Ralph Anderson: I only have one question for you... Did you ever touch my kid?

Terry: You just ruined our lives.


Det. Ralph Anderson: I don't get it. This guy has murdered a child. He wants to avoid arrest, but everything he does after that is idiotic...

Det. Ralph Anderson: It's like he's begging us to catch him. But what kind of criminal does that?

Howard: You know the definition of a witness, Ralph, right? A person who thought they saw something.

Terry: I don't understand. Slaughterhouse Five is banned in part because, I guess, of its unsparing take on war, but The Iliad, which is infinitely more bloody and graphic is required reading. So, I was wondering if any of you could respond to that.

Howard: Is that not Terry Maitland... on the same day 70 miles away?... Poof.

Det. Ralph Anderson: Okay, this is from the Babcock. This is from the crime scene. And this is Terry Maitland's booking sheet...
Kenneth Hayes: Drum roll?
Det. Ralph Anderson: They all match.

Kenneth Hayes: Bullshit. He can't have been in two places at once.

Det. Ralph Anderson: How badly do you wanna win, Kenneth?
Kenneth Hayes: I don't know, Ralph. How badly do you wanna lose?

Det. Ralph Anderson: If Terry Maitland is innocent, we're not done.

Anderson: ...Answer me this. From your gut... do you think Terry Maitland killed that boy?
Det. Ralph Anderson: I can't tell. I don't know. I really don't know.

Det. Tamika: Is he giving us the finger?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий