2 янв. 2020 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 1

The Mandalorian 1×1


The Mandalorian: I can bring you in warm... Or I can bring you in cold.

The Mandalorian: No droids.

Mythrol: "Stay off the ice." That's the understatement of the millennium.

Mythrol: I like your ship. She's a classic. Razor Crest, am I right? Pre-Empire?

Mythrol: Is it true that you guys never take off your helmets?

The Mandalorian: I don't know if you heard, but the Empire is gone.

Kuiil: You are Mandalorian! Your ancestors rode the great Mythosaur. Surely you can ride this young foal.

Kuiil: I have spoken.

The Mandalorian: Droids...

IG-11: It appears we are trapped. I will initiate self-destruct sequencing.

IG-11: I will initiate self-destruct.
The Mandalorian: Do not self-destruct! We're shooting our way out.

IG-11: Beginning self-destruct countdown.

The Mandalorian: You know, you're not so bad. For a droid.
IG-11: Agreed.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий