12 янв. 2020 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 6: The Prisoner

Ranzar Malk: What's the look? Is that gratitude?.. Uh-huh. I think it is.

Mayfeld: Razor Crest? I can't believe that thing can fly. Looks like a Canto Bight slot machine.

Burg: So, this is a Mandalorian... I thought they'd be bigger.

Xi'an: Hello, Mando... Tell me why I shouldn't cut you down where you stand?

Burg: Tiny.

Zero: Despite recent modifications, the ship is still quite a mess. The power lines are leaking, the navigation is intermittent, and the hyperdrive is only operating at 67.3% efficiency.

Zero: Don't worry, Mandalorian. My response time is quicker than organics. And I'm smarter, too.

The Mandalorian: How can you trust it?
Ranzar Malk: You know me, Mando. I don't trust anybody.


Burg: Someone tell me why we even need a Mandalorian.
Mayfeld: Well, apparently they're the greatest warriors in the galaxy. So they say.
Burg: Then why are they all dead?

Mayfeld: I wonder what you look like under there... Maybe he's a Gungan.

Mayfeld: What is it, like a pet or somethin'?
The Mandalorian: Yeah. Something like that.

The Mandalorian: They got what they deserved.

Qin: You were hired to do a job, right? So do it... Isn't that your code? Aren't you a man of honor?

The Mandalorian: No questions asked. That's the policy, right?
Ranzar Malk: Yeah. That is the policy.
The Mandalorian: I did the job.
Ranzar Malk: Yeah, you did.
The Mandalorian: Just like the good old days.
Ranzar Malk: Yeah, just like the good old days.

The Mandalorian: I told you that was a bad idea...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий