17 янв. 2020 г.

Mr. Robot — Series Finale Part 1

Mr. Robot 4×12


Elliot: Hello, friend. Hello, friend. Wait, you can hear me again? Have you been there this whole time?

Elliot: We're dead, right? There's no way we survived. But if we're dead... then how am I talking to you?

Elliot: Where are we?

Phillip Price: If I'm to be his father-in-law, he should be a little frightened of me.

Elliot: These images, I've seen them before. I've pictured this fantasy so many times. This is what normal people do when they're happy, right? Get married, start a family, surround themselves with people they love, with people that love them.

Emily Moss: Oh, well, this is weird. Elliot, it says that you're calling me.

Elliot: Everything in his life seems perfect. But nobody is as perfect as they seem.

Elliot: I'll find something. He can't be this happy. No one is.

Elliot: Haven't you been paying attention? Everyone has a secret. People are always hiding something: Their vulnerabilities, their fears, their shame.

Elliot: Everyone has a monster. The question is, what's his? .... And there it is, a hidden partition, a drive full of files he doesn't want anyone to see.

Elliot-2: Who are you?... What are you doing in my apartment? And why do you look like me?


Elliot-2: Sometimes when I get bored, I create people in my head... Like him. You know, someone with a more exciting life. Like a superhero, except his power would be computers. He'd a cybersecurity engineer by day, vigilante hacker by night... Is that what you are?

Elliot: And fsociety?
Elliot-2: That's just a dumb name I came up with for a hacker group. You know... fuck society?

Elliot: Why did you create this person?
Elliot-2: I guess... Sometimes I fantasize about being him.
Elliot: So you want to be him?
Elliot-2: No, not really. Look at him. He's angry. He has no life. He's alone. He's not normal... Oh, shit, man. I'm sorry.

Elliot: Shit, he can hear us.

Angela Moss: Oh, my God, Elliot. What have you done?

Angela Moss: Elliot, you always overthink everything. You have to finally let yourself be happy. That's all it takes. It's just a choice that you have to make, a switch that you have to flick on.

Angela Moss: Do you love me?
Elliot: Of course I love you. I've always loved you.
Angela Moss: Great, because I love you too. So how about it, then? You wanna start this new life with me or what?
Elliot: More than anything.
Angela Moss: Okay, then it's settled. I'll see you tomorrow.

Elliot: Please, don't judge me. This was inevitable.

Elliot: I had no other choice.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий