16 янв. 2020 г.

The Chinese Restaurant

Seinfeld 2×11


Seinfeld: Oh, I've got the money. I've got the money right here.

George: Cops, I don't even care about cops. I wanna see garbage men. It's much more important. All I wanna see... are garbage trucks, garbage cans and garbage men. You're never gonna stop crime. We should at least be clean.

George: He sees me. He just doesn't wanna look.

George: I just can't believe the way people are. What is it with humanity? What kind of a world do we live in?

Elaine: You ever notice how happy people are when they finally get a table? They feel so special because they've been chosen... It's enough to make you sick.

Elaine: It's not fair that people are seated first come, first served. It should be based on who's hungriest!

Elaine: Should I do it, George?
George: For 50 bucks? I'd put my face in their soup and blow!

Jerry: New York, Long Island, Florida. It's like the Bermuda Triangle. Unfortunately, nobody ever disappears.

Jerry: I can't go to a bad movie by myself. What, am I gonna make sarcastic remarks to strangers?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий