15 янв. 2020 г.

Joker (2019)

Arthur Fleck: Is it just me, or is it getting crazier out there?

Social Worker: Arthur, you're on seven different medications. Surely, they must be doing something.
Arthur Fleck: I just don't want to feel so bad anymore.

Thomas Wayne: It makes total sense to me. What kind of coward would do something that cold-blooded? Someone who hides behind a mask. Someone who is envious of those more fortunate than themselves, yet they're too scared to show their own face. And until those kind of people change for the better, those of us who have made something of our lives will always look at those who haven't as nothing but clowns.

Arthur Fleck: You don't listen, do you? I don't think you ever really hear me. You just ask the same questions every week. "How's your job? Are you having any negative thoughts?" All I have are negative thoughts, but you don't listen anyway. I said, for my whole life, I didn't know if I even really existed. But I do. And people are starting to notice.

Murray Franklin: All right, now, this next comic describes himself as a lifelong Gotham resident who from a young age was always told that his purpose in life was to bring laughter and joy into this cold, dark world. Um... Okay.

Arthur Fleck: Hi. What's your name?
Bruce Wayne: I'm Bruce.
Arthur Fleck: Bruce. I'm Arthur.


Arthur Fleck: It's so hard to just try and be happy all the time...

Arthur Fleck: You know what really makes me laugh? I used to think that my life was a tragedy... but now I realize it's a fucking comedy.

Arthur Fleck: Murray, one small thing... When you bring me out, can you introduce me as Joker?

Murray Franklin: So, can you tell us about this look? When we spoke earlier, you mentioned that this look is not a political statement. Is that right?
Arthur Fleck: That's right, Murray. I'm not political. I'm just trying to make people laugh.
Murray Franklin: And how's that going for you?

Murray Franklin: You been working on any new material? You wanna tell us a joke? Yeah? Okay... He's got a book. A book of jokes... Take your time. We got all night.
Arthur Fleck: Okay, okay. Here's one... Knock, knock.

Arthur Fleck: You get what you fucking deserve!

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий