13 янв. 2020 г.

Ready or Not (2019)

Alex Le Domas: Without you, I'm...
Daniel Le Domas: One of us.

Daniel Le Domas: You don't belong in this family. I mean that as a compliment.

Grace: I can't believe that in half an hour... I will be a part of the Le Domas gaming... dynasty? Empire?
Alex Le Domas: "Dominion." We prefer "dominion."

Alex Le Domas: I'm serious, I'm serious, honey. I'm giving you an out. Right now.
Grace: No, thank you. I'm all the way in.

Becky Le Domas: Nervous? Because your blood isn't blue enough? They said the same thing about me.
Grace: They did?
Becky Le Domas: Stand tall and fuck 'em. The only thing that matters is what Alex thinks. And that we know.

Grace: A game? What game?
Alex Le Domas: I don't know. Uh, you draw a card. Could be backgammon, croquet, checkers, for all I know...

Grace: If it gets your family to accept me, I will play the shit out... of checkers. I'm really good at it.

Aunt Helene: What does it say, girl?
Grace: Oh. It says... It says, "hide and seek." Are we really gonna play that?


Grace: So, there's no way for me to win, right?
Tony Le Domas: Well, you could, I mean, stay hidden till dawn...
Grace: No, thank you.

♪ And I will surely find you ♪
♪ Tick, tick, tock ♪
♪ Are you ready or not ♪
♪ Tick, tick, tock ♪

Alex Le Domas: When you marry into this family you have to play a game. And if you don't, you die.

Grace: You said your family was... fucked-up, but you didn't say psycho killers.

Tony Le Domas: Goddammit! Emilie, aim for the center of gravity!

Daniel Le Domas: It's true what they say: The rich really are different.

Daniel Le Domas: I'll give you a ten-second head start... One, one thousand. Two, one thousand. Two and a half, one thousand... She's in the study!

Justin: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Grace: Yeah, you can go fuck yourself, Justin!
Justin: Okay. Thanks for using Trip Safe. Have a great night.

Grace: Alex... I want a divorce.

Grace: Fuck.

Paramedic: Jesus Christ, what happened to you?
Grace: In-laws.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий