29 янв. 2020 г.

Roanoke

The Outsider 1x2


Det. Ralph Anderson: On March 30th, 2019, did you have any physical... or verbal contact with Frankie Peterson?
Terry: Nope.
Det. Ralph Anderson: On March 30th, 2019, did you abduct Frankie Peterson?
Terry: No.
Det. Ralph Anderson: On March 30th, 2019, did you murder Frankie Peterson?
Terry: I didn't kill that kid, Ralph... That it?
Det. Ralph Anderson: For tonight, yeah.

Terry: I didn't do it. I wasn't there. It wasn't me. It wasn't me.

Nurse: Hello, sir. Any complaints?
Det. Ralph Anderson: Um... I killed a boy.

Kenneth Hayes: "There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy..."

Kenneth Hayes: ... 1587, Roanoke Colony, North Carolina, close to 200 people living there when the governor sailed back to England to get more supplies, and when he returned they vanished, not a soul, and no clue as to what happened. I mean, here we are four centuries later, we still can't figure it out... So it is with Terry Maitland.

Kenneth Hayes: Is there a mystery here? Yes. Will there always be unanswered questions? Most likely. Sometimes that happens, and when it does, you just need to learn how to live with it, and move on.
Det. Ralph Anderson: Yeah, that's hard for me...

Det. Ralph Anderson: It's just that when anybody says to me, "I'm here to help," things invariably get worse.

Det. Ralph Anderson: If he didn't do it... someone else did.

Maya: Are you the man that killed my father?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий