18 янв. 2020 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 8: Redemption

IG-11: That was unpleasant. I'm sorry you had to see that.

The Mandalorian: I was not born on Mandalore.
Greef Karga: But you're a Mandalorian!
Cara Dune: Mandalorian isn't a race.
The Mandalorian: It's a Creed.

The Mandalorian: What did you do?
IG-11: I am fulfilling my base function.
The Mandalorian: Which is?
IG-11: To nurse and protect.

IG-11: If you go near this child, I will no choice but to kill you.

Greef Karga: Oh, I love IG units.

The Mandalorian: Let me have a warrior's death.
Cara Dune: I won't leave you.
The Mandalorian: This is the Way.

Din Djarin: It is forbidden. No living thing has seen me without my helmet since I swore the Creed.
IG-11: I am not a living thing.

IG-11: You have suffered damage to your central processing unit.
Din Djarin: You mean my brain?
IG-11: That was a joke. It is meant to put you at ease.

Armorer: Show me the one whose safety deemed such destruction.


Armorer: The songs of eons past tell of battles between Mandalore The Great, and an order of sorcerers called Jedi that fought with such powers.
The Mandalorian: It is an enemy?
Armorer: No. Its kind were enemies, but this individual is not.
The Mandalorian: What is it?
Armorer: It is a foundling. By Creed, it is in your care.

Armorer: You have no choice. You must reunite it with its own kind.
The Mandalorian: Where?
Armorer: This, you must determine.
The Mandalorian: You expect me to search the galaxy for the home of this creature and deliver it to a race of enemy sorcerers?
Armorer: This is the Way.

Armorer: A foundling is in your care. By Creed, until it is of age or reunited with its own kind, you are as its father... This is the Way.

Armorer: You have earned your Signet. You are a clan of two.

IG-11: You are protected.

Armorer: Now, go. Down to the river and across the plains.

IG-11: Manufacturer's protocol dictates I cannot be captured. I must be destroyed.

Greef Karga: Let's make the baby do the magic hand thing. Come on, baby! Do the magic hand thing... I'm out of ideas.

The Mandalorian: Any more stormtroopers?

Cara Dune: Take care of this little one.
Greef Karga: Or maybe, it'll take care of you...

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий