4 янв. 2020 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 2: The Child

The Mandalorian 1×2


Kuiil: I thought you were dead.

Kuiil: This is what was causing all the fuss?

Kuiil: Stripped. Not destroyed. The Jawas steal. They don't destroy.

Kuiil: They really don't like you for some reason...

The Mandalorian: I'm a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion.

The Mandalorian: The egg? What egg?

The Mandalorian: I have it. I've got "The Egg."

The Mandalorian: I could use a crew member of your ability, and I can pay handsomely.
Kuiil: I am honored, but I have worked a lifetime to finally be free of servitude.

Kuiil: Thank you for bringing peace to my valley. And good luck with The Child. May it survive and bring you a handsome reward. I have spoken.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий