8 янв. 2020 г.

eXit

Mr. Robot 4×11


Whiterose: You were looking for Minister Zhang? He isn't here. He's dead. There is only Whiterose...

Mr. Robot: You go down this path, it'll never end. It'll always be something else. Another symbol to destroy, more people to save. This is an endless war. At a certain point, we gotta move on.

Elliot: I'm not shutting you out. I want to do this one on my own.

Whiterose: Elliot, please. Don't make me laugh.

Whiterose: On the contrary, it is my love for people that drives me. It always has been, because I know, deep in every person's heart... They are trying to be good. They were just dealt a bad hand by a world unfit for us so please don't make me fucking laugh and accuse me of hating people when you, Elliot, wear that hate like a badge of honor!

Elliot: You're right. I hate people. I'm scared of them. I've been scared of them practically my whole life. People I loved... people I trusted... have done their absolute worst to me. And for a long time, that's all I ever knew. So, yeah, I called my group fsociety, because you know what? Fuck society. Society deserves to be hated for everything you said they did and more.

Elliot: But then there are some people out there... And it doesn't happen a lot. It's rare. But they refuse to let you hate them. In fact, they care about you in spite of it. And the really special ones, they're relentless at it. Doesn't matter what you do to them. They take it and care about you anyway. They don't abandon you, no matter how many reasons you give them. No matter how much you're practically begging them to leave. And you wanna know why? Because they feel something for me that I can't... They love me.

Elliot: And, yeah, you're right. We're all told we don't stand a chance, and yet we stand. We break, but we keep going, and that is not a flaw. That's what makes us. So, no, I will not give up on this world. And if you can't see why, then I speak for everyone when I say, fuck you!

Whiterose: Our paths were too precisely linked to this moment for there not to be a reason. This is why. You get to decide.


Elliot: I love you.
Mr. Robot: I love you, too.
Elliot: It's an exciting time in the world.

Elliot: Was that an earthquake?
Angela: It can't be, can it? In New York City?

Angela: Hey. Can't wait to marry you tomorrow.

You just said E Corp. Don't you mean F Corp?
Elliot: F Corp. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Elliot: .... With Allsafe at the wheel, F Corp can do what they do best... navigate the world to a brighter future. Any questions?

Tyrell: Let me ask you something, Elliot... What's the worst thing about your life right now?

Elliot: If I'm being honest... The worst thing in my life... Is also the best thing. I get up every morning, I play my records, I get ready, get my coffee, I come to work, I'm stuck in a repetitive, boring routine that feels endless. And, sure, I've imagined what it would be like to be someone with a more exciting life. A risk-taker. Someone more interesting. But in the end, I know I'm lucky to be where I am.
Tyrell: Please have a seat...

Elliot: Tyrell, I pledge to you right now that if you go with Allsafe, the worst will never happen.

Angela: We're finally getting married. That couldn't be it, could it?

♪ 'Cause something must be wrong if everything is right ♪
♪ And nothing's gonna stop us now ♪
♪ Yeah nothing's gonna stop us now ♪


Elliot: Who are you?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий