23 янв. 2020 г.

The One-Eyed Man

The Expanse 4×8


Ashford: We all have enough blame to share, eh, and even more problems to solve, so politics be damned.

Murtry: In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
Holden: I'm gonna take the Belters to the latrine. Then I'm gonna come back and I'll do the same for your people.

Holden: As long as we're still breathing, we're alive.

Ashford: I've been looking for you. I checked every bar in the station.
Camina: I drink when I'm angry, not when I'm sad.

Ashford: I have seen blood spilled my entire life and I have spilled enough myself to know that the future, our future, cannot be built on violence.
Camina: You sound like a politician.
Ashford: No, I'm just old. Age changes you in ways you don't expect.

Bobbie: Go. Do the job. Be a good Martian.

Holden: All we did was buy ourselves more time.
Naomi: And that's what we're going to keep on doing.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий