18 мая 2019 г.

The Girl in the Spider's Web (2018)

Peter Ahlgren: Who are you?!
Lisbeth Salander: You should ask yourself that question.

Sofia: Lisbeth Salander has a pet...
Lisbeth Salander: It's a lizard.
Sofia: I don't know if I'm happy for you or sad for him.

Frans Balder: They say time is the fire in which we burn...

Mikael Blomkvist: So you want me to help you find a ghost?
Lisbeth Salander: You're good at that.
Mikael Blomkvist: I couldn't even find you for three years. You just vanished...

Gabriella Grane: "Special Division." Is that an American euphemism for "no accountability and no oversight"?

Milos: So are you a cop?
Mikael Blomkvist: No, worse. I'm a journalist.

Milos: They call him the "Otravitel." He's the worst of them.

Erika Berger: Mikael. There were two key stories that made your name and built the magazine. The first you couldn't have written without her, and the second was about her. I think you are scared what would become of Mikael Blomkvist if there were no Lisbeth Salander.

August Balder: Maybe I shouldn't think of him anymore.
Lisbeth Salander: Why not?
August Balder: Because that's the past. He once said the past, sometimes, can be like a black hole. If you get too close... it might pull you in. And you disappear. I don't want to disappear.

August Balder: 1,780,099.
Lisbeth Salander: What's that?
August Balder: It's the answer to "The snow comes early this year." It's a number problem. Each letter is a number. So I figure out the big number, then I break it down into prime factors. Father said he made his program based on how I think.

Gabriella Grane: Access by a single user to online nuclear weapons... Would you rather have that in the hands of the Americans,
the nation that never missed a war, or us, the nation who never went to war?

Camilla Salander: Lisbeth Salander... the righter of wrongs... the girl who hurts men who hurt women?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий