20 мая 2019 г.

A Swedish Science Thing and the Equation for Toast

Young Sheldon 2×22


Mary: What on Earth...?

Meemaw: I bet you're wondering...

Meemaw: Spellbinding, ain't it?

Sheldon: Wednesday morning, the Nobel Prize winners are going to be announced in Sweden, and we'll hear it as it's happening.
Dr. Sturgis: Well, 2.8 milliseconds later.
Sheldon: Sure, because of the propagation.

George: Your thing is... I don't even know what your thing is.
Sheldon: It's the most prestigious award in the field of physics.
George: I'll think about it.
Sheldon: When I win one, I might just thank you in my speech.

George: The things I do for you...

George: I'm not paying for television. Television is free. Always was, always will be.
Georgie: You're so cheap.
George: If you want cable, pay for it yourself. Or better yet, try turning that thing off and go read a book.
Georgie: "Read a book"?

Mary: Was he in here taking a bath and just started thinking about science stuff?
Meemaw: Read the top right part...
Mary: "Time plus heat plus bread equals toast."
Meemaw: That ain't science.
Mary: Well, it's not wrong, either.


Sheldon: You'll be amazed to know that the Nobel Prize, while being the most prestigious award in science, is not generally celebrated in this country. No parades, no fireworks...

Missy: You know what I like about you, Sheldon?.. You're incredibly smart, but you're also really dumb.

Georgie: What's the $10 a month "peema" charge?
George: Oh, P-I-M-A, that's a "Pain in My Ass" tax. My way of getting compensated for you taking years off my life.

George: Well, look at that, there's boobies on my TV...

Dr. Sturgis: Well, there's nothing to be scared of. Tomorrow, somebody will win the Nobel Prize about these particles... not me. But I'm experiencing them firsthand... which could be better.

Dr. Sturgis: It was my dream to win the Nobel, and I'm not going to. I bet Sheldon will.
Connie: That'll be something.

Dr. Sturgis: You know, neutrinos are interesting. They never bond with anything, they're always alone...

Adult Sheldon: A primary feature of quarks is that they're always bonded together, but in that moment, I felt like a neutrino, destined to be alone forever.

Beverly: Leonard, dear, you should be in bed.

Mrs. Wolowitz: Howard!! Turn off that fakakta game and go to sleep!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий