4 мая 2019 г.

A Political Campaign and a Candy Land Cheater

Young Sheldon 2×19


Principal Peterson: Let me see that. "Barbaric sport... encourages bloodlust similar to Roman gladiator games... Christians, lions... money better spent on science and learning." You're joking, right?
Sheldon: Did you see the word "bazinga" anywhere in that letter?

Sheldon: President Cooper. That's serendipitous.

Ms. MacElroy: People don't like you.
Sheldon: Well, as my meemaw likes to say, water off a duck's back. Elections shouldn't be about popularity. They should be about who has the best ideas.
Ms. MacElroy: And what's your idea?
Sheldon: Less money on football, more on science.
Ms. MacElroy: Really?

Sheldon: But you think I'll win, right?
Missy: God's listening, Mom...

Ms. MacElroy: No one would fault you if you ran out the back door...

Sheldon: Don't mess with Texas!

Adult Sheldon: Before I became Dr. Sheldon Cooper, I was President Sheldon Cooper. And I don't mind telling you, they both look pretty darn good on business cards.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий