27 мая 2019 г.

The Vermont Victim & The Bakersfield Hustle

Sneaky Pete 3×4


Mr. Kilbane: What do you think? Can I, uh, can I trust Mr. Josipovic here?
Julia: No. Not remotely... But that's why you have me, to watch him like a hawk.

Marius: You think I'm a terrible person. But, really, I'm just honest about human nature.

Marius: Julia, what is it you think I do?
Julia: Lie to people, pretend to be their cousin, steal their money.
Marius: No, I'm a confidence man. I earn people's trust and then I exploit that trust to get whatever I want.
Julia: So you're a thief.
Marius: No, no, no. I'm not a thief. I don't reach into people's pockets and steal things.... Okay, sometimes I reach into people's pockets and I, and I steal things, but that's beside the point.

Marius: Listen, I get people to give me what I want by making them think that they want to give it to me. And if I do my job right, they walk away feeling good because they've decided that they wanted to do it.
Julia: So you're a saint.

Marius: So if we're intruding...
Hickey: Don't do that. Make like you're apologizing so I'll have no choice but to invite you in... Come on inside.

Marius: Can we see? I'm just excited to see what you've been painting. Unless you haven't been painting. Wait, are you not painting? 'Cause it would break my heart if you're not painting.
Hickey: You see the trick?... All you have to do is stand in one place, and he'll run himself around in a circle until he's right back where he started.

Hickey: There it is. That thing in your eyes...
Julia: Probably just yesterday's mascara.
Hickey: Mm-mm. Ambivalence.

Hickey: You don't do romantic getaways. So either you're running away or you're running a con.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий