10 мая 2019 г.

The Last of the Starks

Game of Thrones 8×4


Gendry: I didn't even know he was my father until after he was dead.
Daenerys: Yes, he's dead. His brothers are too. So who's Lord of Storm's End now?...
Gendry: I don't know, Your Grace.
Daenerys: Does anyone?... I think you should be Lord of Storm's End.
Gendry: I can't be. I'm a bastard.
Daenerys: No, you are Lord Gendry Baratheon of Storm's End, the lawful son of Robert Baratheon. Because that is what I have made you.

Jaime: We fought dead things and lived to talk about it. If this isn't the time to drink, when is?

Ser Davos: Lord of Light... We play his game for him, we fight his war and win, and then he fucks off. No signs, no blessings. Who knows what he wants?
Tyrion: I don't imagine thinking about that subject will leave you any happier than before.
Ser Davos: And what if I'm not trying to be happy?
Tyrion: Then you're in luck.

Tyrion: We may have defeated them, but we still have us to contend with.
Ser Davos: Thank you. I feel much better.

Tormund: All of it. Go on... No, not in one go. We have to celebrate our victory.
Jon Snow: Vomiting is not celebrating.
Tormund: Yes, it is.

Tormund: He climbed on a fucking dragon and fought. What kind of person climbs on a fucking dragon? A madman or a king!

The Hound: You've changed, Little Bird... None of it would have happened if you'd left King's Landing with me. No Littlefinger, no Ramsay... none of it.
Sansa: .... Without Littlefinger, and Ramsay and the rest, I would have stayed a Little Bird all my life.

Gendry: Be with me. Be my wife. Be the Lady of Storm's End.

Brienne: It's the first thing I learnt when I came to the North. Keep your fire going. Every time you leave the room, put more wood on.
Jaime: That's very diligent. Very responsible... You know the first thing I learned in the North? I hate the fucking North.

Jaime: I've never slept with a knight before.
Brienne: I've never slept with anyone before.

Daenerys: We have won the Great War. Now we will win the Last War. In all Seven Kingdoms, men will live without fear and cruelty under their rightful queen.

Arya: We're family. The four of us. The last of the Starks.

Jon Snow: I need to tell you something...


Tyrion: I'm happy. I'm happy that you're happy. I'm happy that you'll finally have to climb for it... Do you know how long I've waited to tell tall-person jokes?... To climbing mountains.

Tyrion: May I speak?
Bronn: Why not? Only death will shut you up.

Tyrion: We made a deal long ago. Do you remember?
Bronn: If anyone offered me money to kill you, you'd pay me double. What's double Riverrun?
Tyrion: Highgarden. You could be Lord of the Reach.

Jaime: Highgarden will never belong to a cutthroat.
Bronn: No? Who were your ancestors, the ones who made your family rich? Fancy lads in silk? They were fucking cutthroats. That's how all the great houses started, isn't it? With a hard bastard who was good at killing people. Kill a few hundred people, they make you a lord. Kill a few thousand, they make you king. And then... all your cocksucking grandsons can ruin the family with their cocksucking ways.

Bronn: No, my fighting days are done. But I still got a few killing days left, you hear me?

Bronn: I'll come find you when the war is done. Till then, don't die.

Arya: You're heading to King's Landing?
The Hound: I have some unfinished business...
Arya: Me too.
The Hound: I don't plan on coming back...
Arya: Neither do I.
The Hound: Gonna leave me to die again if I get hurt?
Arya: Probably.

Sansa: You're afraid of her.
Tyrion: ... Every good ruler needs to inspire a bit of fear.

Sansa: Tyrion... What if there's someone else? Someone better?

Tyrion: Think of the past 20 years. The war, the murder, the misery... All of it because Robert Baratheon loved someone who didn't love him back.

Varys: How many others know?
Tyrion: Including us? Eight.
Varys: Well, then it's not a secret anymore. It's information.

Tyrion: We still have to take King's Landing. Maybe Cersei will win and kill us all. That would solve our problems.

Cersei: When the war is won, the Lion shall rule the land, the Kraken shall rule the sea... and our child shall one day rule them all.

Daenerys: I'm here to free the world from tyrants. That is my destiny... and I will serve it, no matter the cost.

Varys: I've served tyrants most of my life. They all talk about destiny.
Tyrion: She's a girl who walked into a fire with three stones and walked out with three dragons. How could she not believe in destiny?

Missandei: Dracarys.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Trivia
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий