24 мая 2019 г.

The Sisters Brothers (2018)

Charlie Sisters: He says for the next job, we need to have a lead man.
Eli Sisters: What's it mean about money?
Charlie Sisters: It means more for me.
Eli Sisters: No. My money, I mean. Same as before?
Charlie Sisters: Well, no. Less, obviously.
Eli Sisters: If the Commodore wants to pay for a lead man, that's fine. But it's bad business to short the man underneath.

Charlie Sisters: He does business in every corner of the country, even overseas. The man can't be everywhere at once. It stands to reason he'd be victimized.
Eli Sisters: Victimized?
Charlie Sisters: Yes, victimized.
Eli Sisters: The Commodore is victimized?
Charlie Sisters: Well, what would you call it? If a man is forced to protect his fortune with the likes of us, what would you call it?
Eli Sisters: Not victimized.
Charlie Sisters: You're not gonna start nitpicking over every word, are you? What's your problem? Are you upset? You're upset because I'm the lead man? Is that it? If that's it, say so, but stop splitting hairs.
Eli Sisters: I'm not splitting hairs. You're using a strange word, and I'm making you take notice.

Charlie Sisters: We're the Sisters brothers. S-I-S-T-E-R-S, like sisters.


Charlie Sisters: You know what, brother? I don't think you and I have ever gone so far.
Eli Sisters: You mean between us, in our conversation?
Charlie Sisters: What are you talking about? I meant in a straight line. You and I have never gone so far in a straight line.

Charlie Sisters: I think you should say something to them.
Eli Sisters: Uh... After a series of dramatic events... that she had only herself to blame for, um... Mayfield is dead.
Charlie Sisters: No, no, no, not like that! You don't have anything more positive to say?
Eli Sisters: My brother and I have some good news for you people. You can change the name of your fucking town. Ya!

Charlie Sisters: Goddamn, this place is Babylon! You know, when we find Warm, it won't be worth looking for a quiet spot. There isn't one in this whole place. More importantly, nobody will care. We can kill anyone we want here... Fuck! Everyone's mind is focused on something else.

Eli Sisters: You've never thought about stopping?
Charlie Sisters: And do what?

Charlie Sisters: Let me tell you something, John Morris. You are one goddamn arrogant asshole.
John Morris: Let me tell you something, Charlie Sisters. I don't care what you think. That is to say if you think.

Eli Sisters: Hey, have you noticed how long it's been since anyone tried to kill us?
Charlie Sisters: I don't know. Three or four days?
Eli Sisters: Don't you find that strange?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий