8 мая 2019 г.

The Plagiarism Schism

The Big Bang Theory 12×21


Dr Campbell: You know, when you think about it... we're linked together the same way that super-asymmetry links together every atom in the universe.
Amy: That's not what it does at all!!!
Dr Pemberton: Well, that's the great thing about science. We all get to have our own opinions.
Sheldon: .... I'm still not talking. That's impressive, right?

Sheldon: Apparently, Old Testament God would bring down his wrath on them for being deceitful, but New Testament God would forgive them.
Amy: So couldn't we just bring down our wrath and ask the New Testament God to forgive us?
Sheldon: You know, I asked my mom that very question.
Amy: And?
Sheldon: She said I was full of California sass.

Howard: It wouldn't just knock Pemberton out of Nobel contention, it would blow up his whole career.
Bernadette: To that, I say kaboom!


Raj: Maybe because you want to win, but deep down you know it's not the honorable way to do it. Otherwise, you would've done it already.
Amy: That's really wise.
Sheldon: Yes, but it may just be the Indian accent.

Sheldon: I love talking to you. It's like talking to me, but with a girl voice.

Amy: Hi, Leonard.
Leonard: What? Nothing.
Amy: You okay?
Leonard: Uh, no, you are.

Amy: It's sweet that you want to help, but we don't want you compromising your integrity for us.
Sheldon: Wait, what— really? I thought we were just worried about looking bad.
Amy: It could be both.
Sheldon: O-okay. But I'm gonna go with my reason. Yours is too complicated.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий