28 мая 2019 г.

The Further Adventures

Elementary 7×1


Bernardo "Beppo" Pugliesi: Who are you?
Holmes: I'm the man who's going to bring you to justice.

Watson: Once again, just because I'm American does not mean that I love guns.
DCI Jones: Right. I suppose you don't call football "soccer," either.

Holmes: Watson, we've been over this many times. Athelney Jones is not your enemy.
Watson: Do you hear the way she calls me "Doc"? It's a dig.
Holmes: Is she a bit of an Ameri-phobe? Yeah.
Watson: A bit?
Holmes: The point is, she respects your work, which is outstanding.

Holmes: Think of the year that we've had so far. We've had the Boscombe Valley Mystery, that Adventure at Abbey Grange. ... Keep going like this, I might get knighted. You could be a dame.


Det. Bell: I don't know which of you idiots saw Strangers on a Train. I was always partial to Throw Momma myself...

DCI Jones: Another day goes by without an arrest, I half expect Elton John will rewrite the lyrics to "Candle in the Wind" again.

Kitty: Ice cream? Seriously?
Holmes: I'm the boy's godfather. I can treat him every now and again.
Kitty: It's 10:00 in the morning!

Kitty: I know you want her here. I want her here, too. Doesn't mean that she belongs here.

Holmes: She was a model. Self-promotion is second only to carbohydrate avoidance.

Holmes: You were very nearly correct when you said...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий