19 мая 2019 г.

Sneaky Pete 3×1

Julia: You... I know who you are!

Julia: Oh, my God, you're a horrible person.
Marius: What did I do that was so horrible?
Julia: You want a list?

Otto: Julia, don't text and drive, huh?

Julia: Get... OUT of here!

Taylor: Why are you so determined to have Carly believe they were shitty? Hmm? Will it somehow make you feel better about your own life?

Taylor: They loved me, I love them. They loved each other. That's the end of the story.

Audrey: People rem-remember things the way they do for a reason.
Julia: What about what I remember?!
Audrey: Don't be selfish.

Julia: They weren't perfect. No parents are. ... It's hard. I mean, you do things... because of your kids. You do things in spite of your kids. What's important is that you love them even when you don't always do the right thing by them.

Audrey: So, not only did we break the law, but we lost money doing it...

Marius: What answer do you want to hear?
Carly: I want the truth...
Marius: Everybody has their own version of the truth. And, you know, most of the truth is only half true. So it doesn't matter, right? 'Cause there's no truth. It's all just fungible.

Marius: Well, I have an idea, but I don't think you're gonna like it...


Taylor: You always were a sneaky fucking Pete, Pete!

Shawn: You can't scam someone who knows you're trying to scam them.

Audrey: How did you do it?
Marius: A good magician never reveals his tricks.
Audrey: I'm gonna need you to do better than that.

Marjorie: I don't know. You know? At a certain point, a person could want more in life than lies and duplicity.
Marius: Yeah, good luck with that.

Bagwell: You know, she seems to be concerned with your level of honesty, and quite frankly, so am I...
Marius: Well, you can only prove yourself one day at a time.

Bagwell: You have any other plans?
Marius: A friend of mine told me to go sit under a tree.
Bagwell: Trees are magical things. They talk to one another through the latticed fungi buried in the soil.
Marius: I didn't know that.

Bagwell: You know, and, and really, that's your problem, because you seem to think that people can't see past your mask... Who is Marius Josipovic? No, more to the point, who is Marius Josipovic without his criminal self? Don't answer that. It's rhetorical.

Marius: I get it.
Bagwell: You don't get it. Buy yourself a mirror. Take a long, long look. The truth will set you free if you can stand it.

Betsy: This is it. The bridge that's in all the movies.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий