25 мая 2019 г.

The Stamford Trust Fall

Sneaky Pete 3×3


Lizzie: Tell me what you taste.
Marius: ... I taste wine. It's definitely wine. Red. Red wine.

Lizzie: You know, I-I didn't have to make you my Misha.
Marius: No, I-I'm... Look, I'm glad you did.

Lizzie: This is a commitment. So if you're in... you're in.

Lizzie: That's the fake.
Marius: What's in it?
Lizzie: Ash, mold, tree bark...
Marius: Mold?
Lizzie: And just a teeny-tiny pinch of... chicken shit.

Marius: How did you find me?
Julia: I'm a skip tracer. That's what I do.

Marius: Okay, so that-that was not cool, all right? That was not cool the first time. That was definitely not cool the second time.

Audrey: I really appreciate this, Joe. It's not my ideal...
Senator Joe Ramli: If everyone had their ideal, Audrey, there'd be no need for politicians.


Natalie: Just 'cause your grandpa used to bang my mom doesn't give you the right to harass my friends.

Julia: 20 minutes, in and out. You're Pete. You're Marius. You get what you need, you're gone.

Lizzie: It's not about creating a 1937 DRC. It's about making them believe that they're tasting a 1937 DRC. Perception is everything.

T.H. Vignetti: The con is an act of trust turned on its head.

T.H. Vignetti: I'll pay you. Well. And all you have to do is help me con a con man.

Marius: You don't want to let Sy Rubinek out of the box. Nobody's ever laid a glove on him. He's smart and he's mean and he's ruthless. And he's paranoid.
Julia: So it's a challenge. You'd be on the right side for once.

Marius: No, there is no right side. There's just a bunch of sides with people and their stupid reasons.

♪ My heart above my head ♪
♪ Rush in where wise men never go ♪
♪ But wise men never fall in love ♪
♪ So how are they to know? ♪


Marius: No, it can't be that bad.
Lizzie: We need 3,000 bottles, 2,000 of which need to be real.

Lizzie: $400,000.

Marius: I'm gonna get the money. 'Cause it's my fault, anyway.
Lizzie: Who the hell are you, and what have you done with Marius Josipovic?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий