9 мая 2019 г.

The Photographer of Mauthausen (2018)

Francesc Boix: I prefer taking pictures of reality.
Paul Ricken: Reality doesn't exist, Franz. It all depends on the point of view. Don't forget it.

Francesc Boix: There are 35 ways of dying in Mauthausen: a gas chamber, a lethal injection, torn apart by dogs, cold showers in winter... But the worst of them is dying by exhaustion on the stairs of death. We built it with our own hands.

Francesc Boix: We have proof to accuse them! Do you really want all of this to be forgotten? Nobody will believe us if we don't do this. Nobody.

Paul Ricken: He has an interesting physique, don't you think?
Francesc Boix: Slightly interesting.
Paul Ricken: What's different is always more interesting than what's normal.
Francesc Boix: It depends on the point of view.
Paul Ricken: No more bad jokes. Stand next to him.

Paul Ricken: I'm leaving. Be careful. German music can sometimes be too... intense. Do you understand?.. Good.

Franz Ziereis: I'm not playing. I'm teaching him how to hunt. Don't let them trick you. A monkey looks like a person but it's not one.

Valbuena: It was me or the worms. And one can't trust worms... Because no matter how many you eat... Then, they'll eat you in the end.

Paul Ricken: I only took pictures. I haven't killed anyone. I immortalize them. I'm innocent! I only followed orders.
Francesc Boix: That's what you'll be judged for.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий