23 мая 2019 г.

The Huckleberry Jones

Sneaky Pete 3×2


Julia: Life's too short.

Julia: Okay. Make good choices!

Carly: How do you get people to stop lying to you?
Marius: Torture... Or you buy them a box of Cracker Jacks.

Marius: People need to be incentivized.
Carly: What does that mean?
Marius: You, you have to convince them that telling their secret is better than holding on to it. Not better for you. They don't care about you. Better for them. It's a trade. They tell you the truth, and you give them something they want.

Marius: You know what's fun about a con?
Lizzie: Winning.
Marius: Control. I get the mark to give me what I want by making them believe they want to give it to me. All you care about is how big a lie you can tell and get away with.
Lizzie: The bigger the lie, the bigger the con.
Marius: The bigger the payoff, the bigger the con. The lie can be simple.

Lizzie: They have all the money, they're morons, and they love me for the same reason you do... They have no idea what I'll do next.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий