21 мая 2019 г.

The Stockholm Syndrome

The Big Bang Theory 12×24


Leonard: This might be the glue talking, but that was a very pleasurable 139 and a half hours.

Penny: Well, I can't get more pregnant.
Leonard: Mm-hmm. We'll see about that.

Bernadette: You realize it's been years since we've got away just the two of us.
Howard: I know. I can't wait. Fancy hotel room. The big bed...
Bernadette: Yeah. We're gonna sleep our asses off.

Amy: Go.
Sheldon: "Your majesties, members of the Nobel Academy— when I was a young boy growing up in East Texas I always knew I'd wind up on this stage, ......

Amy: Sheldon, this isn't about ruing. This is about... humbly accepting a great honor.
Sheldon: Amy, we won the Nobel Prize in Physics. Humility is for people who win the goofy Nobels like Literature, Economics and Peace.
Amy: Please tell me that's not in your speech.


Bernadette: Sometimes you're just... ech.

Howard: I was just looking at the map. Couldn't help thinking: we're here and they're there, and if anything happened, we'd have to go here to get all the way back there.
Bernadette: Why are you trying to freak me out?
Howard: This is our vacation. I thought we should do things together.

Sheldon: Good news, Amy. She's just pregnant.

Sheldon: Oh, please, you couldn't upstage us. We won a Nobel Prize. Any idiot can have a baby.

Penny: Oh, my God!... Pickled herring. Who knew how good it was!.. Sounds gross. Looks gross. Smells gross... It's delicious!

Penny: It's so strange. No matter how thoughtless and selfish he is, I still love him.
Leonard: If you think about it... he has kind of been our practice kid.

Sheldon: I was there the moment Leonard and Penny met. He said to me that their babies would be smart and beautiful. And now that they're expecting, I have no doubt that that will be the case.

Sheldon: Howard, Bernadette, Raj, Penny, Leonard, I apologize if I haven't been the friend you deserve. But I want you to know in my way, I love you all. And I love you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Vanity Card # XXX

The End

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий