1 мая 2019 г.

It's Been: Parts 1 & 2

You're the Worst 4×1


Burt: The entire point of the United States is the guarantee of autonomy and personal liberty!... It means it's none of your goddamn business why he's living here!

Jimmy: I'll drive.
Burt: Fine, Ringo. But BMWs are for lady travel agents. I'll lie down in back so no one sees me.

Jimmy: The one inalienable right we all have is the right to be left alone.
Burt: It's sad, Jimmy, these people, my peers, they used to be robust, ballsy, young. Now they're these husks huddled against what, death? So petrified of life that the minute they see someone actually living, they have to shut it down so it doesn't remind them they gave up years ago.


You're the Worst 4×2


Lindsay: I love my job... It's like having people expect you to be somewhere actually makes you want to go there. Plus, I get money.

Lindsay: I'm finally contributing to society.
Gretchen: By being a stylist's assistant?
Lindsay: Helping make people less ugly? It's God's work, Gretch.

Lindsay: Tonight? But... work is for day.
Priscilla: Honey, making people look good is a 24-hour job.

Edgar: I just... keep a light on for him and... I leave him messages every once and awhile just to hear his voice. But life goes on. It must.

Edgar: What's wrong?
Lindsay: Well, I just got done with a full day at work. And then I had night work, and now I have homework.
Edgar: That's three kinds of work.

Lindsay: Edgar?... We're the serious ones now.
Edgar: Oh. My. God.

--
Part 1 on the IMDb
Part 2 on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks 4×1
+ Soundtracks 4×2

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий