21 мая 2019 г.

The Change Constant

The Big Bang Theory 12×23


Sheldon: That's the beauty of half-lives: it's impossible to determine when you'll arrive at zero.

Penny: Leonard, coffee?
Leonard: Black and strong, like Luke Cage.
Penny: I'm too tired to even be disturbed by that.

Sheldon: Oh, why don't we play a game to pass the time? Here. Uh, I am thinking of a number. Hint: it's a cube of a cube of a prime.

Sheldon: We did it.
Amy: I know. Can you believe it?
Sheldon: That's a good point. What if I'm dreaming?...

Sheldon: We won the Nobel Prize!

Sheldon: Aw. It's a congratulations text from my meemaw. Ooh. Oh, and there's one from my mom. And my sister. Oh, and my brother. And my brother's ex-wife. My brother's other ex-wife.

Raj: Was it your left hand or your right hand?

Sheldon: What kind of tea is appropriate for winning a Nobel Prize and now everything is changing and you feel unmoored from reality?...
Leonard: I don't know. Earl Grey?


Sheldon: I like you better the way you were.
Raj: But she looks beautiful! Classic lines, colors that complement her skin tone, and hair that goes from "office" to "on the town" in minutes...
Sheldon: I don't care. Put it back!

Leonard: My fault. I was out of Earl Grey.

Penny: Can you believe it? They finally fixed the elevator.

Leonard: You need to focus on the positive. You won a Nobel Prize. I slapped Sheldon. A lot of dreams came true today!

Sheldon: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Slow down.
Penny: I'm playing a drinking game. Every time you say the word "change," I take a slug.

Sheldon: And now there is a completely different woman who botched my drink order. How hard is 65% Coke, 35% Diet Coke?
Penny: Well, judging by the look on her face, it's at least one percent saliva.

Penny: I guess the only thing that actually stays the same is that things are always changing.
Sheldon: Interesting... So you're saying the inevitability of change might be a universal constant.
Penny: Well, there's a little more to it than that, but, yeah, sure.

Sheldon: I'll join you. Waitress, uh, 95% Hawaiian Punch, five percent vodka.

Sheldon: This is wild.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий