28 мая 2019 г.

New Year's Day

Billions 4×10


Chuck Rhoades: How about New Year's Day? Things will be quiet...

Wendy Rhoades: Orrin. Can. I. Win?
Orrin Bach: I'll let you know when we're done today.

Bobby Axelrod: Let's win this thing.

Lonnie Watley: My experience was similar. Brought close just to be expelled. Like Sammy Hagar in Van Halen. Because, in the end, the Rhoades' only really take care of the Rhoades'.

Wendy Rhoades: "Take the deal." Not "try and make a deal." Not "perhaps there's a deal to be made." Oh, you fucker. You're not guessing. Or spitballing. You're doing what magicians call a "force." Letting me think I'm making a decision you've already made.

Mike Wagner 'Wags': How's she doing?
Ira: Not good, frankly.
Orrin Bach: She looks guilty, sounds guilty...
Bobby Axelrod: That's 'cause she feels guilty.
Mike Wagner 'Wags': Says something good about her actually...

Mafee: Well, new year, so I want to be upfront about something. We don't have any specific guidelines, but with things the way they are in the world, would it be okay if I asked an employee out, socially?

Bryan Connerty: Our first session was... it's already paying dividends. I'm cooking here. You saw when you came in... I wasn't sitting behind my desk. "Battle stance at all times. Ready for action."

Bryan Connerty: Something big is happening today. Something that made it impossible.
Dr. Gus: Are you dead?
Bryan Connerty: You ask that literally?
Dr. Gus: Yeah. I do. Are. You. Dead? Mort. Because then, maybe it would have been impossible for you to show up. There is always a story to tell yourself. You say that word impossible to me again one more time, and I will kick it out of your mouth along with your teeth.

Dollar Bill: Happy fucking New Year.
Bobby Axelrod: Why's everybody keep saying that?

Bonnie Barella: Good luck at the hearing. Go kill it.
Wendy Rhoades: You go kill it.
Bonnie Barella: Nature is metal. And I'm nature. Will do.

Ari Spyros: The Italians think anyone who puts milk on their coffee after 11 AM is animale. I tend to agree. In theory, but in reality...
Bobby Axelrod: Just gimme the espresso.


Bobby Axelrod: Now, that puts a bounce in my man's step. Though I'm not sure I'd use that room for that. Hard floor. Too hard. And very public...
Wendy Rhoades: She's not what you think she is...
Michelle: You need to know that you might cry. And if you do, that's just release. It means connection. It means freedom from having to hold it all in.
Mike Wagner 'Wags': That sounds so good. How do we...

Bobby Axelrod: I don't like it. If I'm here grinding, they should be here grinding too.

Wendy Rhoades: It's not all your time. It's a holiday.
Bobby Axelrod: There are no holidays when it's my money. They are rich because of me. So they can help me stay that way.
Wendy Rhoades: You're punishing them because they're not you. You need to let them go home, Bobby. So they can come back tomorrow and actually work. What's the point of any of you being rich if you can't fucking enjoy it.
Bobby Axelrod: I'll let you know when I do...

Bobby Axelrod: I can't let you lose that hearing. Because I have always known I need you more than anyone else here. At least I have since... Have I ever told you why and when, exactly, I knew that you were gonna be my partner at all this. Forever.
Wendy Rhoades: You remember?
Bobby Axelrod: What kind of man would I be if I didn't?

Bobby Axelrod: ..... But that's not the moment. The moment is when you got to my car after. And you said...
Wendy Rhoades: I said, "Bobby, you better fucking deliver for those people. Or I won't just make you quit. I'll kill you myself."
Bobby Axelrod: And right then I knew that you were my partner in this for life. Because you were loyal to me in the face of the world, but in private you held me to account and you were loyal to the bigger cause. And you were fun as hell to watch. And you still are.

Bobby Axelrod: ... And I will back you to the ends of the earth on it.

Bobby Axelrod: Go to Taylor. Talk to them. And ask for their forgiveness.

Bobby Axelrod: ...And then get yourselves ready to get back here for when the market opens ready to motherfucking destroy for me!

Wendy Rhoades: Well, that's where this kind of vengeance leads. It's ugly, it's sickening and I don't recommend it, to my worst enemy.

Dr. Gus: No. No. No. No. No. You're doing this. You can. And will. You know what this symbol is?
Bryan Connerty: Yeah. Divine wind.
Dr. Gus: Kamikaze. Right? Who made the ultimate sacrifice for their emperor, their nation, their ideals.
Bryan Connerty: But the board? The metaphor I get, but this isn't... it's not kids' karate class.
Dr. Gus: Go beyond the metaphor! Break through it!... Feel it!

Dr. Gus: Do you see that? Do you see, Bryan, nothing makes you feel the purest version of yourself more than going kamikaze!

Dr. Gus: The kamikaze get a bad name because everyone wants to focus on the suicide. But what they miss out on is the purity of the commitment.

Wendy Rhoades: Chuck... When did you know you needed to marry me? I mean the... the exact moment and why.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий