7 мая 2019 г.

This Is Just Marketing

You're the Worst 4×4


Jimmy: Have you tried negging?
Edgar: Isn't that something lame dudes did, like, ten years ago?
Jimmy: Now it's making a comeback. Like pubes and racism.

Jimmy: See, to neg, you employ criticism couched as compliments to prey on low self-esteem. Par exemple, "Oh, I love your top. My mother had the same one before she lost four stone."

Edgar: I can't be mean to someone I like.
Jimmy: Those are the best people to be mean to. They never see it coming...

Jimmy: This is the survival of your genes. You have to be aggressive.

Becca: ...and the other one's probably in our country illegally. I can say that because I voted for Obama.

Jimmy: I'm, um... I'm-I'm just confused, because that looks like... a sex book for horny airport ladies. My book is, of course, literature.

Candace Sebring: Up next, we have one of our most exciting new writers. A man who can take a World War II bombing raid and turn it into a sensual siege on your entire body.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий