2 мая 2019 г.

The Long Night

Game of Thrones 8×3


Melisandre: Valar morghulis
Grey Worm: Valar dohaeris.

Melisandre: There's no need to execute me, Ser Davos. I'll be dead before the dawn.

Arya: Take this and go.
Sansa: I don't know how to use it.
Arya: Stick them with the pointy end.

Varys: At least we're already in a crypt...

Tyrion: You might be surprised at the lengths I'd go to avoid joining the Army of the Dead. I could think of no organization less suited to my talents.

Sansa: That's why we're down here, none of us can do anything. It's the truth. It's the most heroic thing we can do now... look the truth in the face.

Theon: I wish... The things I did...
Brandon: Everything you did brought you where you are now. Where you belong. Home.

Melisandre: What do we say to the God of Death?
Arya: ... Not today.

Daenerys: Dracarys.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
+ Trivia
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий