13 мая 2019 г.

The Pharmacy

Grace and Frankie 5×5


Grace: Frankie, where are my keys?
Frankie: Where we hang the oven mitts.
Grace: Well, then where are the oven mitts?
Frankie: Joan-Margaret put them in the freezer to make arthritis mitts. She called it a "life hack."
Grace: Well, she's really been hacking my life to pieces these days.

Mallory: Looks like the swelling's down.
Coyote: Thanks, Mal. Funny they call it a black eye. It's more like a blueish-purple. Like a dark magenta?

Frankie: Can you believe this bullshit? I called the pharmacy to complain about their lines, and some robot puts me on hold, as if hold isn't another digital line.

Grace: I blew it. It's over.
Frankie: It's not over. It's just the part of the movie where you have to run through the airport.

Grace: Seriously, Frankie, what am I gonna do?
Frankie: I don't know, but whatever it is, you have to put yourself out there. You might even have to sacrifice your dignity a little. But isn't it worth it if you could get him back?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий