31 мая 2019 г.

Orgy Pants to Work

Lucifer 4×6


Eve: Maze? As in Mazikeen of the Lilim?

Eve: This world is full of dumb-ass rules. You know, "No drugs for breakfast," or "Put on some clothes," but you... For years you have been the keeper of Lucifer's devilish flame. He just forgot to mention you are so damn hot!... I like her.

Amenadiel: Lamaze. It's a baby class for mom and partner. Not mom, partner and demon. So...

Lucifer: Oh! Oh, dear. I've worn my orgy pants to work, haven't I?

Lucifer: In fact, I hereby promise that the personal shall interfere with the professional no more.

Lucifer: Silent from here on in, you won't even know that I have a personal life.

Eve: Lucifer and I were supposed to bake and Drake tonight. You know... Like, really bakes and watch a Drake concert...

Mazikeen: You are Eve! You are the first best party girl ever!

Amenadiel: Remy, put your wings away!

Chloe: We all have our personal lives and I go to parent-teacher conferences and you host sex parties, so... To each their own. Look, as long as you continue to wear actual pants to work... then, if you're happy, I'm happy.

Lucifer: Fetch me the goat!


Eve: It's just that when he leaves me hanging like this... Reminds me of Adam. You know I was his second wife, right? Literally created for the guy and our entire marriage he was just pining over wife number uno. "Lilith tamed the beasts of the night." Stupid, perfect Lilith.
Mazikeen: She wasn't perfect.
Eve: Oh, my God... My God. I'm so sorry. I completely forgot that she was your mother.
Mazikeen: Yes, so did she.

Ella: Oh, my gosh! Can I please come?

Guard: Sorry, but rules are rules. You want to go inside, you got to get naked. Either that or get a warrant.

Ella: We're not cops.
Lucifer: We're not cops.
Ella: I'm actually a forensic scientist.
Lucifer: And I'm the devil.

Remiel: How can human women wear these torture devices? What are they called?
Amenadiel: Jeans.

Eve: I wanted Adam to love me so badly that I devoted myself to becoming something I wasn't. In order to please him. I wanted to be Adam's ideal woman. But then I realized something. I was never going to be Adam's ideal woman because, spoiler alert... I'm not Lilith. I am me.

Eve: I see you pretending to be something that you're not. You don't have to. You're already perfect.

Lucifer: You asked what I am... I'm the devil.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий