23 мая 2019 г.

The Iron Throne

Game of Thrones 8×6


Grey Worm: It is not over until the queen's enemies are defeated.
Ser Davos: How much more defeated do you want them to be? They're on their knees.
Grey Worm: They are breathing.

Tyrion: I freed my brother. And you slaughtered a city.

Jon Snow: She's everyone's queen now.

Arya: I know a killer when I see one.

Tyrion: Did you bring any wine?

Tyrion: I suppose there's a crude kind of justice. I betrayed my closest friend and watched him burn. Now Varys's ashes can tell my ashes: "See? I told you."

Tyrion: It just occurred to me. I'm talking to the only man alive who knows where I'm going. So is there life after death?
Jon Snow: .... Not that I've seen.
Tyrion: I should be thankful. Oblivion is the best I could hope for.

Tyrion: She liberated the people of Slaver's Bay. She liberated the people of King's Landing. And she'll go on liberating until the people of the world are free... and she rules them all.

Tyrion: Would you have done it?

Jon Snow: What's it matter what I'd do?
Tyrion: It matters more than anything.

Tyrion: Our queen's nature is fire and blood.
Jon Snow: You think our house words are stamped on our bodies when we're born and that's who we are? Then I'd be fire and blood too.

Jon Snow: "Love is the death of duty."
Tyrion: You just came up with that?
Jon Snow: Maester Aemon said it a long time ago.
Tyrion: ... Sometimes duty is the death of love.

Daenerys: We can't hide behind small mercies. The world we need won't be built by men loyal to the world we have.

Jon Snow: The world we need is a world of mercy. It has to be.
Daenerys: And it will be. It's not easy to see something that's never been before. A good world.
Jon Snow: How do you know? How do you know it'll be good?
Daenerys: Because I know what is good. And so do you.
Jon Snow: I don't.
Daenerys: You do. You do. You've always known.
Jon Snow: What about everyone else? All the other people who think they know what's good.
Daenerys: They don't get to choose.

Daenerys: Be with me. Build the new world with me.


Arya: Say another word about killing my brother and I'll cut your throat.

Sam: Um-- We represent all the great houses, but whomever we choose, they won't just rule over lords and ladies. Maybe the decision about what's best for everyone should be left to... well, everyone.

Tyrion: What unites people? Armies? Gold? Flags?... Stories. There's nothing in the world more powerful than a good story. Nothing can stop it. No enemy can defeat it. And who has a better story... than—

Tyrion: To Brandon of House Stark... I say aye.

Tyrion: All hail Bran the Broken, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Six Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm.

Grey Worm: This man is a criminal. He deserves justice.
Bran the Broken: He just got it. He's made many terrible mistakes. He's going to spend the rest of his life fixing them.

Jon Snow: There's still a Night's Watch?

Tyrion: No one is very happy. Which means it's a good compromise, I suppose.

Jon Snow: Was it right? .... It doesn't feel right.
Tyrion: Ask me again in 10 years.

Jon Snow: I don't expect we'll ever see each other again.
Tyrion: I wouldn't be so sure. A few years as Hand of the King would make anyone want to piss off the edge of the world.

Sansa: Where are you going?
Arya: What's west of Westeros?

Bran the Broken: You were exactly where you were supposed to be.

Tyrion: What's this?
Sam: A Song of Ice and Fire. Archmaester Ebrose's history of the wars following the death of King Robert. I helped him with the title.

Tyrion: Ser Bronn of the Blackwater, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach and Master of Coin, would you say the crown's debt to you has been paid?
Ser Bronn: In full, my lord Hand.
Tyrion: Good. Time to start incurring a new one. We have hungry people to feed. Can we expect some assistance in this regard?
Ser Bronn: Indeed we can.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Trivia
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий