13 мая 2019 г.

Amélie (2001)

Narrator: Some Friday evenings, Amélie goes to the cinema.
Amélie: I like turning round and looking at people's faces in the dark. I like noticing details that no-one else ever sees. But I hate it in old American movies when drivers don't watch the road.

Dominique Bretodeau: Life's strange. To a kid, time always drags. Suddenly you're 50. All that's left of your childhood fits in a little box, a little rusty box.

Old Man: Still, true love does exist.
Madame Suzanne: I'm not saying it doesn't. After 30 years behind this bar, I'm an expert. I can even give you the recipe. Take two regulars. Let each think the other fancies them. Leave it to simmer. It never fails.

Raymond Dufayel: Luck is like the Tour de France. You wait, and it flashes past you... You have to catch it while you can.

The Sacré-Coeur Boy: When the finger's pointing to the sky, only a fool looks at the finger.

Hipolito: Failed writer, failed life... I love the word "fail". Failure is human destiny... Failure teaches us that life is but a draft, a long rehearsal for a show that will never play.
Joseph: I bet he stole that.
Hipolito: I do have some original ideas, but people always steal them.

Hipolito: Without you, today's emotions would be the scurf of yesterday's.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий